I created this annex to our WiserWays.com site to share thoughts, opinions, research and prototypes of software. This site contains:
- a weblog
- Spotfire Applications
(See Historical Hurricane Tracks)
- technical articals and software documentation (at least in draft form)
- a library of VBA subroutines and functions for Excel, Access and Spotfire. (also see excelsig.org
- notes and summaries of professional papers, newsgroups, and mail-lists
- reviews of books, software, and entertainment.
- opinions on news and life
- WiserWays Spotfire Historical Hurricane Tracks Index Page
WiserWays Spotfire Historical Hurricane Tracks as it applies to Hurricane IVAN as of 20040912 11pm
- Case Study the WiserWays Spotfire Hurricane Historical Tracker. It was to predict whether 2002 Hurricane Lili was a danger to Houston. Total time to prepare the data, database and Spotfire Application: 4 hours.
- I gave up on SiteStudio. I’ll stick with FrontPage. It will probably take a while to redesign the site, but I prefer the freedom to lay pages out myself in FrontPage.
- Late August:
- This is a Generic Type page in SiteStudio. Rich Text editor.
This has a problem in that you cannot paste from word into the Rich Text editor because the HTML is hideous.
- We will have to see how well it works with code, screen shots and other things.